Monday, December 5, 2011

Wedding Preview: Sophie & Luke 02.09.2011

Sophie & Luke’s wedding  was a late booking for me; they hadn’t initially planned to have their wedding filmed and when they changed their minds it was getting close to the big day!
Sophie found my work through a mutual friend and got in touch. As it was all a little last minute I never got the chance to meet Sophie & Luke before the day so it felt a little strange arriving to film a couple I had only ever spoken to over the phone. However from the minute I met Sophie & Luke in the morning I knew they were going to be a great, fun couple to work with and it was going to be a lovely wedding. The church service was beautiful and following that we went on to Nailcote Hall in Berkswell for the reception. Both settings were perfect and the sun shone for them all day.
Sophie and Luke are an awesome couple and very much in love, I’m so glad I got to meet these guys and capture their wedding day.

your Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment