Monday, February 21, 2011

Munroe Effect - Live Video - / i might be allergic

As you may remember from my previous post, I've been working on some videos for the band Munroe Effect. The last one I blogged, their teaser trailer, went down really well and I've had some interest from some other cool bands off the back of it, which is ace.
I've been working really hard on their 2 live videos, which we filmed at the same time as filming the teaser, and here is the first of them which they've just released. The other one will be on here in the next couple of weeks.
I hope you enjoy it, please leave a comment to let me know what you think!



You can check out Munroe Effect here:
http://www.munroeeffect.co.uk/

I've been working on some other bands videos which will be on here soon, The Conquistadors, SHAPES and &U&I, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment